Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Upgrade to Pro today! Bandwidth Exceeded"

Previously, I had problems hosting my template images with photobucket. Instead of my template images, an images of photobucket that has a message "Upgrade to Pro today! Bandwidth Exceeded" was shown. I start searching for more information to this problem and found out that the problem with photobucket and many other free image hosting site is their bandwidth limitations, it means once you exceed a specific amount of bandwidth, your template images won't show.

Searching for solution is my main goal and Blogger Tricks provide me a solution with this problem.

5 comments:

  1. Great but limited, if you have more information please share it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Imageshack, as it allows a higher bandwidth limit than Photobucket does. And I also don't use it for template images, but rather my main images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done here! Thanks for sharing this information as I myself is having problem with this too. Its good to know that there are this blog that shares useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great but limited, if you have more information please share it. I agree..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The key to planning a great Sydney holiday is to plan ahead as Flights to Sydney are available at very cheap rates with us. And book Sydney Flights with us and spend quality holidays in this magical city that is blessed with some of the most spectacular attractions of the world. With premium chances grossed with Cheap Flights to Sydney one may never feel bored or left out in the vibrant cosmopolitan like this harbor city.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...